Friday, March 14, 2008

 

Last night Aaron and I took the girls to the Disney Princess on Ice show. I think that it was the best night of Ellie's life!! She loved every minute of it. Tanner loved most of it and Ellie's bucket of popcorn. We had a wonderful night together and enjoyed our family outing. Evan Dad was a trooper and didn't make fun of any of the male skaters dressed in tights. As you can tell by the picture that all the princess things to take pictures by were incredibly crowded so we settled for the cotton candy stand as our back drop! What ever gets the job done.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Rheanna said...

We've thought about taking the kids to something like that, but were never sure if they are old enough---good to know that they are! Looks like you had a great time!

Here they are, my family!! I couldn't be more greatful! I have got the most amazing husband and two beautiful, sweet little girls!