Sunday, March 16, 2008

 
 
 
 
Last night my mom was awarded the Woman of Achievement Award for Eagle Mountain!! We are all so proud of her!! She loves this city and spends most of her time serving it. Mayor Jackson gave her the award during the Miss Eagle Mountain pageant last night. My Aunt Janice surprised my mom by flying in for the occasion. It was also a fun night because Michelle passed her crown on so we were able to watch her preform as well!! I would just like everyone to know that we successfully kept my mom's award a secret the entire time,she was completly suprised!! This is a major achievement for any Vanderhoef(except Cathy who prides herself on her ability to keep a secret)
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

davis said...

well now that im your commenting queen on here I thought I would give a shout out to Aarons amazingly bald head! It Rocks!

Also very cool to see all the Fam! Way to go Momma V!

Anonymous said...

Sure hope that all of the "official" pictures were done before you guys took yours in front of the stage!!!
Your Mom is awesome and deserved this award!
I think that Michelle should have kept her reign going for year number 3 - she definetely won my vote!

Cat said...

I would just like to add a note to Davis' comment.....I came in after everyone was already there and the only way I was able to spot our family was the fact that I spotted Aaron's shaved head that thanks to the Holtz hieght was above all the rest, otherwise I would have been sitting in the back alone......

And yes, I do seriously rock at keeping secrets and am currently the best secret keepers of the Vanderhoef girls!!

Here they are, my family!! I couldn't be more greatful! I have got the most amazing husband and two beautiful, sweet little girls!