Monday, March 3, 2008







Hello, I have finally figured out how to blog!!! Now I can keep all of you that are in Florida and some of you closer updated on the girls!! Poor little women are still sick! We are starting into our second week of this nasty stuff and hopefully will see it start to fade. Ellie is doing better Tanner is still struggling. There has not been a whole lot of sleep going on in this house. Josiah has been here since last Wednesday and leaves tomorrow. We have enjoyed his visit as usual and will be sorry to see him go. Bre and Stella are coming to visit Thursday and we are excited to see them! Hopefully Tanner will be feeling better so she can enjoy playing with her little Friend. Well it is time to go and run. Have a great day everyone!!! Oh before I forget Tanner now has a second word Da Da is her first and Elmo is her second. That's right not ma ma but Elmo. Shows you where her priorities are.

6 comments:

Rheanna said...

Love the blog! Congrats on figuring it out! It takes a while, but once you've got it, you're set and it's so much easier!

Noni said...

HI! Never blogged before but I'll give it a shot! LOVE THE PICTURES!
It's been in the upper 70s here - beautiful! Ready to move back to Florida yet? WE REALLY MISS YOU ALL ALOT! Kisses & Hugs to the girls!

Kammi said...

Thanks for sending me a link to your blog! I like it. Cute pictures. I hope your little ones get better soon. Good luck with that. Let me know if you need anything.

Anonymous said...

YEAH!!!

davis said...

YAY! Im so excited to see my favorite Utah girls! Wish I could come this week to play too!

Miss you MO! love you. xo

Gran said...

Technology is a wonderful thing! Thank you Moe for making this possible for all of us that are not within hugging distance of the girls to share in their lives. I did notice it was 12:06 when you sent my email notifying me of this new feature. Hopefully, this is the relaxation part of your day before you crash? :) Hmmm-if it is 12:06 and you're on the computer, where is Air? Bless his heart-give him a big hug from Momma-I know he misses me! Be sure and post some photo's of his smiling mug-always gives us a great laugh! Squeeze & tickle My Girls for me. Love you all.

Here they are, my family!! I couldn't be more greatful! I have got the most amazing husband and two beautiful, sweet little girls!