Friday, March 7, 2008

 
 
 
 
What a great day this is!! Tanner is doing 100% better!! My Best Freind Bre and her daughter Stella are visiting from Florida and my brother in-law Josiah got his mission call!!!!!! He is going to the West Indies mission Dutch speaking!!! I am so excited for him and so proud of him!! I have been crying all day long!! He leaves in May!!!
We broke Tanner out of solitary confinment today and went to Naartjie for Easter Dresses!!! I love Naartjie!! They have the greatest clothes for kids. I wish they had things in my size. Sarah and Mkinnley met up with us and the girls had a blast destroying the store together!! Although, for Tanner's sake, the trip was short it was a lot of fun. Thank goodness this week in ending a lot better than it started!!!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

davis said...

holy scary 3 babies in the back seat of your car.

yay for JoJo! I too was emotional, what a great day! You forgot to add that you had cafe rio too.

Here they are, my family!! I couldn't be more greatful! I have got the most amazing husband and two beautiful, sweet little girls!