Monday, March 24, 2008

 

 

 

There are only two things in life that Aaron loves more than his family. The New York Yankees and apple pie. I decided for Easter I would make Aaron an apple pie!! This is a huge challenge for me due to the fact that baking is not something I specialize in. I bought the apple peeler corer cutter thing from Pampered chef and the pie crust, I must admit came from my grocers freezer, but other than that I made Aaron apple pie and where it was not award winning it was definitely good enough that I am willing to do it again.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Cat said...

for all of us that truly know and love maryanne can all join in together to say that this achievement is very, very impressive!! you're becoming quite the domesticated mama

Here they are, my family!! I couldn't be more greatful! I have got the most amazing husband and two beautiful, sweet little girls!