Tanner is a trooper! She has officialy been initiated into the Vanderhoef family by surviving her fist over night stay in the hospital. It turns out that the annoying colds that ELlie and Tanner have were RSV. Ellie made it through hers ok, Tanner's turned into pnemonia. After two very long days and one even longer night she is home and doing great!! Ellie has been the best big sister taking such good care of Tanner and helping mommy out with everything. Mom and Dad and Uncle Josiah survived watching Elmo's world over and over agian for 8 hours(a small sacrifice to make the patient happy). This has definelty been a nasty winter and I officially give it permission to end!!!
Here they are, my family!! I couldn't be more greatful! I have got the most amazing husband and two beautiful, sweet little girls!
Tuesday, March 4, 2008
Tanner is a trooper! She has officialy been initiated into the Vanderhoef family by surviving her fist over night stay in the hospital. It turns out that the annoying colds that ELlie and Tanner have were RSV. Ellie made it through hers ok, Tanner's turned into pnemonia. After two very long days and one even longer night she is home and doing great!! Ellie has been the best big sister taking such good care of Tanner and helping mommy out with everything. Mom and Dad and Uncle Josiah survived watching Elmo's world over and over agian for 8 hours(a small sacrifice to make the patient happy). This has definelty been a nasty winter and I officially give it permission to end!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Here they are, my family!! I couldn't be more greatful! I have got the most amazing husband and two beautiful, sweet little girls!

3 comments:
I had no idea - I feel so bad, is there anything that you guys need? Let me know, I will call you in the morning.
AMEN to the end of winter! Call me if you need anything---it's rough having sick kids!
This is me leaving a comment. I hope you enjoy it. Gotta love that Vanderhoef curse!
Post a Comment