Here they are, my family!! I couldn't be more greatful! I have got the most amazing husband and two beautiful, sweet little girls!
Sunday, March 16, 2008
Wonder why we are late for church every single Sunday, even though church starts at 1:00?! Well maybe it's because we have to have a fashion shoot and a dance party before we can finish getting ready. It's all about prioritites!
I LOVE IT! At least your kids care what they look like to go to church....Payton, usually doesn't care at all. Though some times she tells me how pretty she is--good thing she's so humble! :o)
3 comments:
Ok last one I promise! But I just get so excited now that I get all these great updates!
This was a funny blog! I have officially rearranged my priorities.
I LOVE IT! At least your kids care what they look like to go to church....Payton, usually doesn't care at all. Though some times she tells me how pretty she is--good thing she's so humble! :o)
I love the fact that Tanner is almost as tall as Ellie aleady! Um, is it sad that this comes as absolute no surprise to me.....
Post a Comment